HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Last Apprentice forum! Where fans of the Last Apprentice series can come together and discuss anything related to the series. Before you post, have a look at some of the important links below as it may contain useful information about the forum. Otherwise, enjoy your stay here at the Last Apprentice forum. -The staff
Share | 

Book Synopsis : I Am Alice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice's Apprentice
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Book Synopsis : I Am Alice   Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Amazon has posted the cover for book 12 but no synopsis yet.    
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B00BATG2ZM/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books

However, there is a synopsis for it on Joseph Delaney's Facebook page.  

Book 12 in the Wardstone Chronicles - SPOOK'S: ALICE (which has previously gone under the working titles of 'The Alice Deane Diaries' and 'I Am Alice') - is out in the UK in June 2013.

Curious as to what it's all about? Here's the cover blurb that will appear on the finished book.

Mild SPOILERS ahead - particularly if you haven't yet read The Spook's Blood!

--------------------
"A lot of dark stuff happened when I was young that I‘ve never even told to my dearest friend, Tom Ward. Dark and scary things I hoped I had left behind for ever . . ."

Over the years, Alice has fought evil side by side with the Spook and his apprentice, Thomas Ward. But now Alice is alone – in the realm of the dark. And the creatures she has helped to banish there, now have the chance to take their revenge.

Alice must seek the final weapon needed to destroy the Fiend for good. If she fails, the world will fall into despair and darkness. If she succeeds, it means facing her own death at the hands of her dearest friend. But can she prevent the darkness from taking her over completely . . . ?

The penultimate instalment of the Wardstone Chronicles follows Alice, Thomas Ward’s loyal companion, to the most terrifying place of all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lastapprenticeseries.forumotion.com

Book Synopsis : I Am Alice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1